- We believe you'll find TheValveShop.com, a convenient way to select, price, and buy valve products online. We offer you high quality products from respected manufacturers at competitive prices. We're constantly working to add more products and manufacturers for you to choose from. In addition, we continually update our website with more information and features to make it easier for you to use.
- Our site works best with Microsoft Internet Explorer version 4.0 or greater. Click here to download the latest version Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- The following information will guide you through our secure e-commerce site. Please
contact us if you need any assistance, or to report any problems you may experience with this site.
- To start shopping, simply click on a
Products link in the menu bars. Continue through the product links until you reach the item you're looking for. Select your item and add it to your shopping cart. Some items and options must be selected from drop down menus. Click
here to visit the product Selection Guide.
- The shopping cart will ask for some initial information to calculate charges and build your order form. Please enter the information and continue shopping. Otherwise you can proceed directly to the checkout.
- You may need to page down to see all the listed categories, items, and options. You can use the menu bars to navigate between categories as well as your web browsers back and forward button to navigate throughout the site. If you don't see the left frame menu bar, click on the Home link at the top or bottom of the page.
- All available options must be selected to complete an item. An error message will pop up if you forget. Simply click your browsers back button to continue.
- The shopping cart keeps track of all your items, calculates charges, and allows you to edit the contents. You can view your shopping cart contents at any time by clicking on the shopping cart icon.
- Be sure to click the icon if you adjust quantities. Otherwise, the change will not take effect. Clicking on the "adjust quantity" icon automatically recalculates the charges.
- Review your cart before proceeding to checkout. Edit quantities, items, and shipping method as needed. You can use your browser to print a copy of your shopping cart (Completed order confirmations are automatically sent to you via email).
- Checkout will request the information needed for us to efficiently process, ship, and bill your order. Please complete the information, and press the submit button to enter your order online. Otherwise, you can print and fax your order to (760) 438-4836.
- Please use the Special instructions/comments field to give us any application, account, delivery, billing, or special instructions about your order. We will contact you via email, phone or fax if we have any questions or need more information about your order.
- Detailed order confirmations will automatically be sent to your email address. Subsequent delivery confirmation will be provided for orders not shipping within 3-5 business days.
- We offer a secure server to handle your order. This server works with most browsers, including Microsoft Internet Explorer and Netscape Navigator. It uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt information, keeping it private and protected. This technology makes it safe to transmit any information, including your complete credit card number, over the internet.
- If you get an error message when you try to use the Secure Server, it may be because you're behind a company firewall, or you are using an older or non secure browser. You can still send us your order. Just use our standard server. It's as safe as email.
- If for any reason, you are uncomfortable with submitting your personal information via the Internet, please feel free to
contact us directly or print and fax your order to (760) 438-4836.
- We are committed to protecting your personal information. Your personal information such as credit card number, phone number, and email is protected through your browser-enabled Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. For more information go to security.
- We consider your personal information confidential and will use it only for the purpose of conducting business with The Valve Shop. Under no circumstance will we sell or trade your personal information.
- Our preferred method of payment is by credit card online. We gladly accept American Express, VISA, MasterCard, and Discover credit cards and procurement cards (Pro cards). Credit cards are charged at time of order acceptance for cash-in-advance payment terms and special orders. Otherwise credit cards are not charged until the order is ready for shipment.
- Billing terms are available subject to credit review and approval. Please fax your credit information to (760) 438-4836. Allow 3-5 business days to establish an account. At that time you will be given an account number and can order online using purchase order numbers. Invoices will be sent at the time your order ships.
- Payment terms are net, 15 days. Any account over 30 days past due is subject to 1.5% per month (18% APR) on the unpaid balance where allowable by law, as well as attorneys fees, court costs, and other costs of collections. Past due accounts are placed on shipping hold until past due balances have been paid in full.
- At this time we do not ship via COD. We do however, accept cash-in-advance (CIA). If you want to place a CIA order, please enter your purchase order online. Use "CIA" as your account number. Send us payment for the entire amount of the order. We accept credit cards, checks, money orders, cashiers checks, and wire transfers. There is a $35 charge for wire transfers. Orders will be processed upon receipt of payment and shipped once payment has cleared our bank. Please allow 7-10 days for checks and International wire transfers to clear. International orders must be paid CIA in US funds.
- Many items are stocked and available for immediate shipment. Orders for in stock items usually ship within 1 business day of order acceptance. Stocked items requiring assembly usually ship within 3-5 business days of order acceptance. Delivery of non-stocked items, longer lead assemblies, and back ordered items are confirmed via email. Please contact us to confirm same day or expedited shipments. Free ground shipping available on domestic orders over $2,500 placed online.
- Domestic orders are shipped via UPS or "best way" motor freight. Online freight quote is an estimate only and does not include any applicable taxes or fees. Orders can be shipped collect and third party bill if you provide us with instructions and your account number. Calculated freight charges will then be deducted from your order.
- F.O.B. is at Point of Shipment. Orders are shipped complete unless otherwise specified. Please indicate on your order if you will accept partial shipments.
- International orders (Canada and Mexico only) are shipped via UPS, FedEx, or other method as specified by the buyer and may require a special handling fee. Domestic delivery terms apply to International orders shipping to a domestic freight forwarder.
Terms & Conditions of Sale
- Product specifications can be accessed by clicking on the product image. Some of these documents are in .pdf format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader to run properly. Click here to download Acrobat Reader at no charge.
- O&M manuals are shipped with the product. Drawings and limited quantities of Operation & Maintenance manuals can be provided at no charge. Quality documents that require extra handling can be provided for an additional fee.
Contact us for specific documentation not available online.
Apollo - Aquatrol - Asco - Ashcroft - A-T Controls - Cash Valve - Conbraco - Dk-Lok - Dwyer
Fisher - Gadren - Hayward - Kerick - Kunkle - Newco/OIC - Saunders - Smith - Stockham
Ta Chen - Techno - Titan - Top Line - Triac - Turck - Velan - Ward - Westlock - Xomox